Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Chicken pox, not a malady of France

Perhaps the malady of South African students who are confined to their rooms for a week. I felt bad for Jason as he had to miss out on all the fun days of program. I know that all he wanted was to find an American mall and purchase an Iphone. Too bad for him that the Iphones weren't in supply and they wouldn't have been unlocked for him. We got him cleared with a Doctor at a nice quaint hospital. I knew this hospital well as I had spent a couple nights there with the ear ache lad. He's safe in SA and I am still disease free. Ever notice how when you're in close proximity to someone who has something wrong that you start to feel as though you have it? I'm not a hypochondriac, but I felt a wee bit itchy in such cramped quarters with him. Good lad though, hope he had a safe trip.
Cheers

No comments: