Monday, July 7, 2008

Get Smart

I grew up watching Get Smart, I know it was well before my time but it was always on during the day. I remember watching it sometime during the day between he-man and flipper. Grandpa often had me watching baseball, building shows, and M.A.S.H..

I did enjoy the movie for the entertainment quality, Steve did a grand job portraying Maxwell Smart agent 86, but I felt that the movie's odd additions (such as the weight loss and the non agent status of 86) gave it a strange air. I enjoyed the comedy, the old antics "missed it by that much", "would you believe" and the the old ------ Trick". I thought that the yummy miss Hathaway was a perfect match for agent 99.
Give it a watch. I enjoyed the movie, the actors, just was a bit disappointed by the story line.
Cheers

No comments: