Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A real post, or is it???

I'll most likely have to post a ton of stuff to my other other blog. I have a lot on my mind right now and I need to do something about it all. I'll spend most of my day cooking and driving to Kent to pick up more things to cook. I need to find a big boy job and just go to it. I could always sign the rest of the line and go active with the Navy, but where would this fun free life go that I've been living? I like being in flux, it makes me feel like I'm having an adventure. On another note, I don't think I'll ever find the treasure that is marked by a question mark in the parking lot in the QFC in Gig Harbor WA. Oh well. Cookies tomorrow. I hope everyone enjoyed wall-e


Free Counters
Free Counters

1 comment:

Irish Girl said...

Wait... you have another blog... what are you keeping from me :) I want to know what the other blog is... so email it to me! :)