Friday, January 16, 2009

Taken

I know this movie comes out in about two weeks, but I thought I'd write a wee review of it now. We watched this flick in my (once a dorm room), now a double suite at the University of Maryland Marriott. Chasen and I posted a sheet upon the wall using the cracks of the well-mounted picture frames on the wall. We setup the projector and threw the movie on. Bloooooooody brilliant. If you need an hour and a half of an irish guy (acting american Liam Neeson) kicking everyone's asses, do watch this flick. We haven't had the final death tally yet but we'll get back to all on that eh.
Cheers
Watch watch watch
must watch this flick.
Cheers
oh and he kills loads of arabs, french, and bad albanians too. woot
Game set match, Neeson

2 comments:

Lisa Kemp said...

Glad you finally got to watch your movie! Thought you were going to go into convulsions if you didn't... so now I don't have to worry about you! :)

Lisa Kemp said...

I finally watched it! Great flick! I can't see any parents allowing their kids to go to Europe by themselves now!! :)