Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pneumonia oh and Jumper

I shall say it sucks quite a bit. The very strange cough, the heaviness in the chest, the constant short breathed/gunk in the pipes feeling.
With that I shall say my bit on Jumper.

So I just saw this the other night and it was as I expected it.

How deep could you make a flick about a kid who can instantly jump to a place he's seen or perhaps a place in a picture? This isn't some really cool "nightcrawler" movie where our blue hero has to run from mutant haters, its a Sam Jackson movie about over zealous religious nuts hunting down others because they don't think they should exist. Can anyone say Jihad here? I shouldn't offend anyone as there are extremists everywhere, heck why would Christians think that land held in Some other place leagues upon leagues away from their dismal home,belongs to them based on a story? I know that was a run on but I don't bloody care. Jumper was entertaining, and Sam Jackson looks cool with white hair. I hope he knows how to climb. I don't know if it was at the paladin training academy.
cheers

Get a Jumper Widget on Buzznet

No comments: