Sunday, March 16, 2008

Horton Hört ein Hu, Horton Hears a Who




So I just watched this movie in German. Don't ask me why I do the things I do, just embrace it and chalk it all up to me being a weird lad. I thought the animation was well done and the general physics of the cg to be brilliant. I was taken off guard, however, by the mid movie Anime sequence performed by Horton and some of the forest kinders. It's a cute movie, oddly updated for today's kids. They should really put out a whole mess CG Dr. Seuss stories as they are written. I hate the idea of a WhoPhone (cell phone).
Cheers for now.

1 comment:

Pat R said...

Dr. Seuss is classic; after seeing Horton Hears a Who i was reminded that he packs a lot into otherwise simple storylines... they didn't add much to the original story either except for the usual Jim Carreyisms.