Monday, October 20, 2008

about my last blog

I just don't want to give the impression that I thought my grandparents were using me. I think they are underusing me actually. I owe my grandparent's everything, they mostly raised me, if it wasn't for them I'd be a bitter guy doing something horrid somewhere. This is a response to an email I just received from someone who read my posting, and I hadn't posted but more than 10 minutes before I got this response. They ask how I can be so insensitive towards things. Honestly if you've ever lived in my mother's house, been around her, fallen for her crap, been through what we've been through. I can say that I'm lucky I have any of my senses at all. Years of being lied to, forced to lie for, then having the power to change it all, become the person I want, Have the job of my dreams, and then to have it ruined by this lady. You say I sound like a spoiled brat who has never known a hard time?? Really? I've lived in tents, in the backs of cars, in places with no power during winter. I've eaten nothing for I can't tell you how long, people thought I was fading away I was so skinny. Grew up in an abusive household, where yelling and beatings were common practice. You need but to look at someone in a way they didn't like and you'd get warmed with beating, and if it was warm out you'd get cooled with beatings. I have no complaints now of the past, I wish only to get better from it, Grow from it. Its the small random things one is asked to do (not the grandparents). I'd paint my grand da's deck with a toothbrush if he so asked me to.
That's my post and response to that idiot who emailed me. cheers

No comments: